On Sunday, 8 January 2017 at 17:14:13 UTC, pineapple wrote:
On Sunday, 8 January 2017 at 14:42:57 UTC, pineapple wrote:
After deciding to let my inability to add some unit tests to that module I started working on some other code in the same project. At this point it seems completely arbitrary which lines produce optlink errors. Since the `unittest{}` issue I have, in other modules, had optlink errors occur depending on the presence of arbitrary method and function calls, too.

Update from IRC: Stefan was able to determine that this is a stack corruption bug with optlink. (How and why I should be the one to stumble upon it is yet to be determined.)

No I was not.
I think! it could be one.
I'll post it when there is something concrete to post.