On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 11:34:55 UTC, Andrew Hall wrote:
Cheers, I've done as you suggest, and 'libgmp' is registered under DUB. Feel free to have a look at the code because this is the first binding I've written in D. That said, it does have a test suite (unit tests) that do work. What is the procedure for being accepted by Deimos?

Can you add the dub component to the "Development library" -> "D language binding" category?

Also you should probably post about your library on the "Announce" list.

I'm not at all an expert on D bindings, I found the following links: - This page explains the procedure: http://wiki.dlang.org/D_binding_for_C
- But this one too: http://dlang.org/spec/interfaceToC.html
- This page seems out of date: https://wiki.dlang.org/Bindings.
- And most bindings are discoverable through https://code.dlang.org/?sort=updated&category=library.binding

The old way seems to gather all bindings under https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos.
The new way seems to use https://code.dlang.org/.

Is someone aware of an official position on this?