On Monday, 23 January 2017 at 17:39:00 UTC, ixid wrote:
On Friday, 11 September 2015 at 21:16:06 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Friday, 11 September 2015 at 20:29:56 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Apparently it was decided at DConf 2015 to remove std.stream and friends from Phobos.

Kill it with fire.

Speaking of killing things with fire (OT) - what's happening with the comma operator? I want delicious tuples like Go.

I have seen thread about improving tuples, but now I can't find it, could you remember me what people decided about how they could look in D?