On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 15:35:16 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 14:56:32 UTC, cym13 wrote:
That's not really the issue, the thing is this is not a forum, or not only. It's actually an interface to a mailing list and many people only use the mail so that provides only noise for

Well, there's a few possibilities.. my preference would be to just send the content through unchanged to us on email, or even using MIME attachments would work.

I wish I could use "Content-type: text/markdown" without breaking Gmail etc.

No, it doesn't punish the law abiding citizens, it punishes very lightly the fools who couldn't solve a captcha designed to be straigth forward. Just get it right dude, the captcha is there for a reason.

The captcha is very annoying to me almost every time I use the web interface. I can solve them almost literally at a glance every time... then I trigger the flood protection and basically just get locked out for a bit!

Sorry about that. I was going to fix this during the next major upgrade, but since it became a frequent complaint, I went and fixed it yesterday (to use M-attempts-per-N-time instead of a single timeout).