On Saturday, 4 February 2017 at 11:32:52 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 4 February 2017 at 10:27:58 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
std.conv.to is no longer blacklisted.
since I now bail on every string foreach.
As soon as ctfeable utf-conversion functions are in place, newCTFE can be used for fast low-memory overhead comptiletime parsing.

Also I just enabled &&.
It's still experimental but it seems to work sofar.

experiment failed.
Not necessarily because AndAnd itself is wrong but rather because something that is now not bailed out on, puts us in a bad state. I will disable && for the time being and continue working on the function argument problem.

I can present you a nice snippet that just compiled with newCTFE