On Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 03:46:29 UTC, ketmar wrote:
you want the example? `scope` was added to `_compare_fp_t`from "core.stdc.stdlib". thank you for breaking ALL my code thatis using `qsort()`. i guess nobody from core dev team really used`qsort()` from libc, so it is ok to break the code with it.

Yes, I'm really disappointed with the way that DIP1000 is turning out. It was explicitly stated that nothing would be broken right away and that everything would be given a deprecation cycle.

Can you please make a bug with a level of regression for your specific problem?