grauzone, el 19 de noviembre a las 03:47 me escribiste:
> Does the current proposal make things simpler at all? All you're
> doing is to enable the programmer to "fix" the clumsy semantics by
> throwing lots of CTFE onto the problem. Why not generate the
> operator functions with CTFE in the first place...

I was about to say that, the solution is a hack. I could understand a hack
if there were no other way to do it, but you can generate the code for the
opXxx using CTFE/string mixins already: we already have a hackish
solution. I don't think adding a new hack would be nice (specially when it
will be a big change).

Maybe a not-so-hackish solution can be found when AST macros get
implemented.

Borrowing money from a friend is like having sex. It just completely changes
the relationship.
        -- George Constanza