Walter Bright wrote:
Justin Johansson wrote:
I remember the discussion ... and if two intelligent folks in language
design can't agree on "inheritance direction" ... and given the paucity of benefits ... there is only one reasonable promise to fulfill ...

                                D. typedef

                               2006 - 2009

                                     RIP

Yeah, that's why I asked here to see if we'd missed something important. Looks like we haven't. Typedef is getting the boot in D2.

I noticed that many if not all the typedef related bugs have been marked as rectified in the bug tracker by virtual of them no longer being applicable.

Congrats on the speedy remedy!!!