On Monday, 10 April 2017 at 22:15:53 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Monday, 10 April 2017 at 17:50:08 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
I am reading release notes, so we rebuilt dependencies of LDC -

(I assume you mean reverse dependencies.)

[…] But since no bugs were reported, I assume no issues are present :-)

So do we need to put a reminder about the ABI being unstable into set of every release notes to make sure we won't get angry bug reports once users actually build their own D code against your packages? ;)

Nah, there are several options here, one would simply be to tell people not to use the distro packages with anything but the default D compiler used in the respective Debian release. Go apparently tells people not to use Debian-shipped go code in their own projects at all.