On 12.04.2017 13:25, Mike Parker wrote:
DIP 1006 is titled "Providing more selective control over contracts".

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1006.md

All review-related feedback on and discussion of the DIP should occur in
this thread. The review period will end at 11:59 PM ET on April 26 (3:59
AM GMT), or when I make a post declaring it complete.

At the end of Round 1, if further review is deemed necessary, the DIP
will be scheduled for another round. Otherwise, it will be queued for
the formal review and evaluation by the language authors.

Thanks in advance to all who participate.

Destroy!

The DIP should probably specify in detail how this interacts with -release.

I guess the difference between "-contracts=none -boundscheck=safeonly" and" -release" is that failing assertions are UB only with the latter?

What happens if I pass both -contracts=none and -release?