On 04/12/2017 09:34 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 01:13:23 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 4/12/2017 1:30 PM, Basile B. wrote:
Since dmd is shipped with DUB one can just put some embedded SDL
descriptions
and put undead as dependency.

Better to just fix them.

A bit off topic but all these examples are very old-fashioned imho.
Everything
could be replaced with more idiomatic D code, using phobos.

If you're willing to do it?

If you agree on the principle then let's rather make a call to
contributions in another post ? I'm sure that many users will propose
something. I'm volunteer to supervise the topic and eventually to make a
common PR in DMD.

Walter has already submitted a couple of fixes. Best leadership is by example, so if you're up for it please go ahead and post PRs for the fixes. Thanks! -- Andrei