On 5/2/17 2:20 PM, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Hi,

Prompted by Bill Deegan (*), I have started a SCons wiki page on D
support. Even if you do not actually use SCons for D code, if you are
interested in D you are interested in this page as it is another
marketing vector for D.

I've come to like SCons for my C++ projects. Way more so than say CMake.
It would be awesome to have full-fledged support for D there esp. in mixed C++ with D setup.

Two things:

1. Can people check what is there, and that it has veracity, or at
least verisimilitude.

Not sure what you mean but did a quick look on the text. The compiler section and "Some general thoughts" feels a bit copy-pasty. I would also replace "to create the system" with "to create the compiler" or some such.

2. Add new good SCons and D related stuff that puts D (and SCons
obviously) in a good light.

3. Think of how to add some icons and images to the text to make the
page look less a dry academic treatise.

Could use some from:
http://dlang.org/download.html

OK, off-by-one error. No error in the URL though. Please go here:

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/D%20Language%20Support

(*) The de facto leader of the SCons Project just now, and the person
putting in time to make sure all the D-related stuff I am putting into
SCons goes in in good order.

---
Dmitry Olshansky