On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 17:34:48 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 02:13:34PM +0200, Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> [...]
[...]
[...]
[...]

I don't represent any company, but I have to also say that I *appreciate* breaking changes that reveal latent bugs in my code. In fact, I even appreciate breakages that eventually force me to write more readable code! A not-so-recent example:

[...]

The code breakage annoyance has more to do with 3rd party libraries not very actively maintained than with active codebases imho.