On Monday, 22 May 2017 at 14:09:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I tried to send the message below via email. Couldn't reach all participants so I'll post it here:

====

Hi there, thanks for your participation in the D forums. As this thread has stepped outside the charter of the forum, could you kindly please take it either to private email or to a place where such discussions are carried. (We do allow the occasional "near" off-topic posts related to general computing technology under the "OT" label.) We've sent a similar message to the other participants. Thanks! -- Andrei

Then, with all due respect, please remove these posts...

IMHO, they are so incredibly off-topic that I don't see why they should remain here to pollute the pages of a D language forum.