On Saturday, 27 May 2017 at 16:31:32 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
There's a lot more difference in D. Classes in D are fat memory chunks storing pointers to ClassInfo (inc. vtable),

So are classes with virtual functions in C++, to get RTTI you need to have a virtual member function. I don't see the big difference.

Monitor (i.e. for "synchronized") and

Wasn't this going to be removed?

a list of all interfaces they implement,

Semantically roughly the same as multiple-inheritance in C++ but more limited.

If we were to remove all that, we'd lose the semi-natural way of interfacing to C++ classes, and some pretty horrendous code involving void* and void** would have to be used.

I don't understand what you mean here.