On 5/31/17 3:17 PM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
So in your specific use case I would say use a wrapper. This is one of
the reasons why I am working on my own library for data structures (libds).

That is my conclusion too.

Honestly, I really think that if there is need to wrap something as basic as "all arrays in a codebase" then it's clear something in the langauge had gone horribly wrong.

But short of actually *fixing* D's broken concept of Error, I don't see a better solution either.