On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at 19:29:38 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
What are your thoughts? Has something similar been proposed before?

https://wiki.dlang.org/DIP30

Also, while no syntax is provided, this is how SDC works internally and this is how it can handle multiple context pointers.

FWIW, I think your three DIPs are elegant. Aside from questions of backward compatibility with current D, I like the way you designed functions and delegates there. Does this design integrate with the OP of this thread? It seems to. That's a question for the author of this thread too, if he reads this.