On Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 14:27:53 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
It seems I am on a bit of a roll getting changesets relating to D support for SCons into an appropriate state so that they get merged into the mainline SCons repository. So maybe now is a time to get any "pet peeves" with D support in SCons fixed.

For myself, I am currently working on a new tool "dub" to handle getting dependencies from the Dub repository. It works for unit_testing in my D projects, but I need to write some proper SCons tests before submitting a pull request to the SCons mainline.

Anyone wanting to try the dub tool now will need to use dub.py from my SCons_D_Experiments Git repository on BitBucket or GitHub.

(The dmd, ldc, and gdc tools in that repository are just mirrors of what is in the mainline Mercurial repository on BitBucket, unless some experiments rather than bug fixes are needed.)

I'd like to give this a try, but do you have a link to your repository?