On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 21:52:40 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
 Also got Cent working (mostly).

It's complete, more or less now. I just a matter of filling in any missing methods that I haven't programmed for, and probably adding filler/forwarding functions from ScaledInt to UScaledInt.

Although I'm quite happy to change (ScaledInt) if someone has a better idea name idea.

I'll be in the D IRC chat for the next week or so, so if anyone wants to talk to me directly... When it's good enough I'll submit my code to the std.experimental branch.

Also I need to compile/test the asm, I don't have it set up here (can compile, can't run).