On Thursday, 27 July 2017 at 17:35:34 UTC, Adrian Matoga wrote:
I don't want to see monsters like "@core.attribute.GarbageCollectedness.inferred" as part of any declaration, ever. I agree that the problem is valid, but I don't think adding the complexity and verboseness presented in the DIP can solve it.

You almost certainly won't, although "@core.attribute.GarbageCollectedness.inferred" would still be valid. GarbageCollectedness.inferred is a regular attribute and can be aliased to whatever you want, put in an AliasSeq or hidden behind some template that generates a whole bunch of attributes.