On Monday, 24 July 2017 at 11:02:55 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sun, 2017-07-23 at 18:23 +0000, Michael via Digitalmars-d wrote:

I stopped using it. It kept causing error messages in my package manager and I couldn't update it properly so I've just stuck to downloading the updates on release.

If we are talking about D-Apt here http://d-apt.sourceforge.net/ it seems to be working fine for me on Debian Sid. 2.075 just installed this morning.

I stopped using it a while ago as it was constantly causing me problems with being unable to check for new package updates. It was right when sourceforge was issuing security warnings and I couldn't be bothered to try and deal with it.