On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 at 10:28:04 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Saturday, 12 August 2017 at 08:49:44 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Friday, 11 August 2017 at 13:06:54 UTC, aberba wrote:

[...]

We are using dockerized vibe.d containers in a docker swarm hosted on DigitalOcean.

/Paolo

Breaking the app into microservices and in a managed environment since we don't have devOps.

Everything managed under one dashboard
On this, i just took a close look a Deis.com Workfkow which is exactly heroku but uses kubenetes and docker under the hood. A true self hosted Heroku.

The beautiful thing is any docker image can be used (no need for build packs)