On Tuesday, 22 August 2017 at 15:14:33 UTC, Jonathan Shamir wrote:
The DUB package repository is horrible! More often than not, the packages are so poorly written I end up just writing my own implementation. Adding the ability to "rate" packages would go a long way in improving the situation.
+1
There are lots of hidden gems in code.dlang.org and (maybe) some metrics to consider to measure relevance: frequency of tags/commits, number of contributors, Github stars or forks, number of dependent packages, download count per week...