On Thursday, 24 August 2017 at 05:56:02 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:38 PM, lobo via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Thursday, 24 August 2017 at 01:51:25 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:

[...]

nim:
it supports both targetting C++ (as well as C or javascript) and also calling C++ via foreign function interface, eg here are some links:
https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/wiki/Playing-with-CPP--VTABLE-from-Nim

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29526958/wrapping-nested-templated-types-in-nim
 https://forum.nim-lang.org/t/1056

for D, there's a project to support full C++ natively using clang library is calypso, unfortunalty I haven't been able to use it, either from OSX or ubuntu: it's blocked by https://github.com/Syniurge/Calypso/issues/41, hoping someone can help here!