On Monday, 16 October 2017 at 09:09:03 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
I would be a lot more worried if something happened to me, if I were you.

No kidding.

The foundation is irrelevant... it is accumulated knowledge that we'd lose with someone going away. Walter has a lot of it... but so do a lot of other people. Many of us work on the frontend. Backend less so, but even there we'd be ok.

But Iain's knowledge and connections with gdc is stuff I have no clue about... and given that he does basically everything alone, I don't think anyone else does either.