I have a feeling that the safeD thing is a bit premature. I'm only posting this because then I can link to this post next summer, when it's becoming clear that I was right. Because I'm such a nice guy I won't even save this link. :P

Noone's ever tried this feature in real code that people actually get paid for writing, have they? And no, Phobos doesn't count until it's gotten more use of the kind that where you have a boss that decied if you get money or not.

By 'get paid for writing' I mean exactly what any sane person with industry experince would mean.