On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 08:36:55 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:

I agree. I had this mindset once, but now I'm completely demotivated, and you now know because of what and who.

You seem passionate. There are never enough people working on things. There's a lot of ways you can help improve the experience for newbies. In some sense, though, you can pick your battles. The longer you've been reading the forums, the better you may have a sense of it. When I first started reading them, I was gung-ho and excited about some debates, but now I'm just like meh. And I'm not even sure I've been on here two years. Find something you can contribute to, or start a new project, and work on that.