On Thursday, 18 May 2017 at 18:27:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 05/18/2017 11:18 AM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
I just got around to watching Eduard Staniloiu's talk at DConf [1] about the collections library he was working on. One thing seemed odd, in that Eduard seems to be saying that the container and the
range over the container's elements are one in the same and the
range primitives are on the container itself.

Is this accurate?

That is correct. The fundamental equation is:

Ranges + Optional Primitives = Containers

Andrei

Is the code for the new collections available on github or somewhere else? Even if it's a work in progress, I'm curious to see what it looks like.