On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 at 01:01:16 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 16:12:42 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Probably a good sign that they mention D with C++ and Rust and have looked at D features:

An interesting project.

Some good points made too.

As someone new to D, I think this point stood out the most(for me):

"C++, Rust, and D have a large number of features and it can be distracting from the actual meaning of the application you are working on. One finds themselves debugging their knowledge of the programming language instead of debugging the application itself."

That is c++. I don't have this problem with D, but Go for sure represent that feeling taken to the extreme