On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 03:01:33 UTC, A Guy With an Opinion wrote:
So those are just some of my thoughts. Tell me why I'm wrong :P

You are not supposed to come to this forum with well-balanced opinions and reasonable arguments. It's not colourful enough to be heard!

Instead make a dent in the universe. Prepare your most impactful, most offensive statements to push your personal agenda of what your own system programming language would be like, if you had the stamina. Use doubtful analogies and references to languages with wildly different goals than D. Prepare to abuse the volunteers, and say how much you would dare to use D, if only it would do "just this one obvious change". Having this feature would make the BlobTech industry switch to D overnight!

And you haven't asked for any new feature, especially no new _syntax_ were demanded! I don't know, find anything:

"It would be nice to have a shortcut syntax for when you wan't to add zero. Writing 0 + x is cumbersome, when +x would do it. It has the nice benefit or unifying unary and binary operators, and thus leads to a simplified implementation."

Do you realize the dangers of looking satisfied?