On Saturday, 9 December 2017 at 05:07:46 UTC, Elronnd wrote:
Note to anyone trying to implement this (I might try, but I don't have the expertise to...): http://wiki.osdev.org/D_Bare_Bones, http://wiki.osdev.org/D_barebone_with_ldc2, and https://github.com/PowerNex/PowerNex

Remember that these articles are work in progress and kind of outdated. For example, the first one is only for D1 so it shouldn't be used and the second one haven't been updated since 2014 and it doesn't mention anything about object.d. But sadly there are no better tutorial that
uses D code.

I would recommend getting minimal.zip, updating it and then following
one of the C bare bones articles.