On Saturday, 30 December 2017 at 13:48:16 UTC, ChangLong wrote:
I try to find a way to yield custom fiber without throw exception, is it possible ?

I need make sure the scope guard is executed and the resource will auto release relay on scope(exit).

After fiber yield, the spoke guard is not able to execute, unless I throw a exception in Fiber. I am look if there is some hack method to make the fiber Interrupted at any time with
 scope(exit) code executed.

You might want to repost this question to the Learn board, along with some example code of what you're trying to achieve.