On Friday, 5 January 2018 at 01:29:04 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

So it's highly unusual sets of people like that, or like the founders of Sociomantic, or like the EMSI guys, or Liran's guys at Weka that are likely to be D adopters in the next wave. Not people who can't see through error messages (which are much better than C++ anyway).

+1000

I would add that D should leverage the fact that is a "company friendly" language: the core team cares about problems raised by commercials that are using it (or, at least, it try hard to do it! :-P).

That's pretty unique, in that phase of his history, compared to what we can see around.

Well, it should do this in a more structured way, as I've suggested to Andrei, but it's definitely a big plus.

/Paolo