Am 10.01.2018 um 05:18 schrieb Domain:
On Saturday, 6 January 2018 at 19:32:51 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
I'm currently back on dll support and I'm applying finishing touches to my dll support PR. Now I want to know if I missed any corner cases and it would be great if a few more people gave the dll support a try.

[...]

I am glad to see this happen. But my use case is not working:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/giywzmvfeuddvmvkr...@forum.dlang.org

Hi Domain,

what your describing is a very simple use case and should definitly work. Did you try it using my binary distribution? Please post a repro-case. I don't have the time to rebuild everyones use case and saying "My use case is not working" does not help at all.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut