On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 12:44:01 UTC, Harbeer Kadian wrote:
I am pretty new to D language. I am working on existing code developed by others. Previous developers were using linux environment to build and run the D Application.
I am trying to do the same in MAC as it is my local environment.

Here is how my jub.json file looks like
{
        "name" : "dsmasher",
        "description" : "Hello World - A minimal DUB bundle.",
        "dependencies" : {
                "d2sqlite3": "~>0.9.7",
                "botan": "~>1.12.9"

This seems to be a bug in Botan - the GitHub page lists the build as failing, and a look[1] at the build shows the exact same error messages.

--
  Simen

[0]: https://github.com/etcimon/botan
[1]: https://travis-ci.org/etcimon/botan/jobs/308953168