On 01/31/2018 06:38 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
And I'll be frank that sometimes Andrei
can take some effort to convince, and it takes a certain amount of
dogged persistence (and thick-skin) to get through to him sometimes.
And it doesn't help that he has so much on his plate, and generally
doesn't have enough time to dedicate to all the decisions waiting upon
him to make, so sometimes it can be frustrating trying to get through to
him.

Thanks for the critique. I'm trying to get better organized at being less of a bottleneck every day.

Regarding the documentation system, at a high level it's clear that working to improve the established solutions is often a sensible and productive way to go about things. This is not core language so we have no important backward compatibility issues.

A distinct documentation system seeking to replace the existent ones would need to present a strong motivation. I would be hard pressed to recall that we were presented with a good case that we rejected without due consideration.