On 02/08/2018 06:21 AM, Martin Tschierschke wrote:

Beginner question:
How to split my project, to compile the regex part separately as a lib and just link them?

Unfortunately that depends completely on what buildsystem you're using. But if you're just calling the compiler directly, then it's really easy:

> dmd -lib -of=myLib.a [all other flags your project may need] fileYouWantInLib.d anyOtherFileYouAlsoWant.d

> dmd myLib.a [your project's usual flags, and all the rest of your .d files]

If on windows, then just replace ".a" with ".lib".