On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 03:06:56 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
same exact idea as motivation for delimited strings (https://dlang.org/spec/lex.html#delimited_strings)

```

auto heredoc = q"EOS
This is a multi-line
heredoc string
EOS"
;

/"EOC
This is a multi-line
heredoc comment allowing
/+ documented unittests containing nesting comments +/
and weird urls like https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/faq.html
EOS"/

```
I thought about it, what if you define, that the /+ +/ comment, is not started by '/+' alone but by '/+ ' that means that the char behind the plus defines the ending of the comment.
So that /+my_special_block  has to end with  my_special_block+/
And '/+ ' with ' +/' where all whitespace characters should be allowed (\newline \tab \space).

I know that this might be a somehow breaking change, but it would not require a totally different kind of syntax.
And the mentioned URL-Strings lib++/  will not match for '/+ ' .
Would be interesting how often people write /+directly followed by the comment, without a space or the same at the end+/