On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:47:16 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
Want to learn something from you guys.

I would like to know how you guys get comfortable with using the forum?

Dlang forum in my opinion, is one of the most tolerant and friendly programming language forums

So the experience is not really just how you edit a post
it is also how friendly, responsive and friendly everyone else is

I think it is too late to migrate to a new platform,
plus if they ever introduce, say a discourse based forum like rust or ocaml
the community (already small) might end up divided