On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 17:41:07 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 05:33:52PM +0000, 12345swordy via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 15:52:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

https://isocpp.org/blog/2018/02/new-cpp-foundation-developer-survey-lite-2018-02
> > Andrei

I have submitted, already. My major complaints boils down to the fact that they refuse to deprecated features due to religious like devotions to backwards compatibility support.

And just about every new dmd release, people fume on this forum about regressions and gratuitous code breakages.

Which doesn't bother me at the slightest as there are reasonable trade offs for this.