On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 20:09:22 UTC, Patrick Schluter wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 07:33:05 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 19:30:52 UTC, Patrick Schluter wrote:
On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 18:46:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 2/24/18 7:00 AM, Patrick Schluter wrote:
[...]

Wow, that's insane. I would be interested in seeing it.

It's in the history of my work PC, may be I will find it on monday.

I'm french, i'm interested to know what the hell you talked about. Google search gave nothing. Do you referred to the journalist who was harassed by people on a gamer forum ?

No, it was not the Nadia Daam thing, she is probably too incompetent to pull that trick off. As for the link, I checked but haven't found it. It was part of a longer youtube video but I don't remember which. Sorry.

Patrick, you should keep these kind of things out of there.
Right now you look like a guy who

1. either has been influebced by bullshits from the extreme right wing: read-believe-propagate.
2. or is a direct source of bullshits.

For the record: https://forum.dlang.org/post/upiiglzypphvaprll...@forum.dlang.org

That's not nice.