On 3/23/2018 11:14 AM, Manu wrote:
I can echo this experience. I think only two colleagues (out of quite
a lot) of mine have ever created a bugzilla account.
Most of them get to the point where they see a website that looks like
it's from the 90's and it wants you to create
yet-another-internet-accountâ„¢, they just close the page.
Nobody wants more internet accounts.

I have no idea how they can use git, since that has a user interface from the 1970's :-) github itself may look modern, but it's a rube goldberg construction that is hardly user discoverable.

This happened to me again on Tuesday this week...

All bugzilla requires is a name and a password. It does not do any verification. Heck, just type in xxx yyy and it'll work. This trivial bit of effort makes it effective in preventing troll posts :-)