On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 at 19:25:43 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 at 01:08:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
[ ... ]

Exactly, which is why I'm insisting this - and not compiler benchmarking, let alone idle chattaroo in the forums - is where we need to hit. What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a high-impact preapproved item of great general interest. Shall we start the auction?

I have analyzed the problem;
And in this case it points to _std.uni_ as the main time-taker.

Could be because of huge tables. Does it point specifically to std.uni or its dependencies might count as well?

Anyway to import a binary file as an array? Turbo Pascal had a feature like that, it was awesome ;)

On other thought - maybe just .di + separate compilation is it.