On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 at 15:31:41 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 at 13:50:38 UTC, Clinton wrote:
[...]

As far as I understand it, `dub describe` fetches everything. Then you can cache `~/.dub/packages/`.

Alternatively you can do `dub describe --cache=local` to put the packages in the current directory. You could then use `dub add-path .` or add `--cache=local` to all future calls to use those locally fetched packages.

Even better:
% mkdir cache
% cd cache
% dub describe --root=../ --cache=local

and then either
% dub build --root=../ --cache=local
or
% dub add-path .
% cd ../
% dub build

which keeps things nice and clean

Just tried this on my CircleCI setup. Works perfectly! Thanks everyone!