On Monday, 16 April 2018 at 16:15:30 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
I could come up with some pretty pathological range types for stress-testing, if you want. (These are actual range types I've used in my own code, I didn't set out to break Phobos, but it turned out that Phobos makes many unstated assumptions that explode in your face when given a more unusual instance of a range. There used to be (and may still be) a lot of places that essentially assumes built-in array semantics, and that blew up in ugly ways when handed something else that's nevertheless still a valid range.)

It would be awesome to have these as range types in std.internal.test.dummyrange. Then they could be used in tests throughout Phobos.