On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 06:59:37 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'll be arriving in Munich on the morning of May 1st. I was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations as to how to spend that day?

Thanks,
Shachar

I'm not comming myself, but there were a few posts outlining what you could do there. You seem to be just in time for some traditional Maypole Erection

https://forum.dlang.org/post/rvawuhskjoyvcuzfr...@forum.dlang.org

There seems to be a little bit of info on what you can do in this thread:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/qkfwiejjggfaahhzm...@forum.dlang.org?page=1

There was another thread that was started by a local resident detailing tourist attractions, but I can't seem to find it right now. You can also always check wikipedia, which has some good info