On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 14:22:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 4/25/18 9:15 AM, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 11:32:39 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:03:44 Denis Feklushkin via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Recently I filled this bug report: https://github.com/etcimon/botan/issues/45

But it is, probably, DMD issue too, because compiler crashes.

The compiler itself should never crash. So, that part of the problem should be reported via

https://issues.dlang.org

Of course! But I can not reduce crashing code. It is just library from DUB registry that causes crash if included.

Have you ever tried using dustmite? It can reduce automatically your code to something that crashes.

My code is fine (I hope), bug is anywhere else. Library downloaded, included and passed to DMD by DUB. dustmite itself can call DUB?

I know about dub dustmite but it just not work for me:

$dub dustmite ../clean --single botan_bug.d
Expected destination path.

I am isn't understand what it is need.