On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 06:26:03PM +0000, Meta via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 April 2018 at 15:07:37 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 08:50:27AM +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d
> > wrote:
> > > https://github.com/felixangell/krug
> > >
> > > https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8dze54/krug_a_systems_programming_language_that_compiles/
> >
> > It's still too early to judge, but from the little I've seen of it,
> > it seems nothing more than just a rehash of C with a slightly
> > different syntax.  It wasn't clear from the docs what exactly it
> > brings to the table that isn't already done in C, or any other
> > language.

> Author specified that it's just a hobby project.

Fair enough.  But if that's all there is to it, then why bring it up
here?  Not that I object, mind you, but it just seemed kinda random, why
pick this one hobby project over any other, when there are tons of new
languages out there being made almost every day.

The most powerful one-line C program: #include "/dev/tty" -- IOCCC