On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 15:28:11 UTC, Ethan wrote:
https://goo.gl/forms/DtKpuwOWR9V2TCnP2

Rapidly iterating my D code from C++ or .NET is great, but these are only two use cases that I know of. So. Let's see what other use cases are out there, and what are the most common ones.

The link above goes to a Google Form where you can answer a bunch of questions that will give me an idea of what other languages I should account for. It doesn't require you to sign in, so all data is anonymous (to me anyway).

There's only six multiple choice questions, so if you have a minute go head and fill it out.

Cheers.

Done! :)