On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 07:47:26 UTC, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone else use Geany as Dlang code editor?

I'm looking at the ongoing fundraising for another editor. Unlike it, we have almost everything ready: https://github.com/denizzzka/geany_dlang (More precisely, I think that Geany is not so advanced and currently it is enough to add only tips and autocompletion :-))

But there is one significant "but": in the Geany editor there is no support for plugins that implement autocompletion. More details about this can be found in this issue: https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/1854

If someone knows ะก and understands how to add good support for this in Geany itself (this is GTK application) plese write to me or to Github issue from above.

Estimation of work ~3 hours, it seems. And we finally get a normal autocompletion for D language.

Thanks!

Hello have a look here: https://github.com/denizzzka/geany_dlang.
I cant tell if it's good or not. Personally i'm on another editor.